DBFZ Ssj Vegeta (30k+poly) By:CrypticLight
Please just give credit where its due.
Also dont sell it unless you did major changes like i had stated below. . .
Its just the model please just look at my ssj goku and mimic what i had done there and etc. since i was lazy with this BUT it does work dont worry.
My prev model: https://vrcmods.com/item/2504-DBFZ-Ssj-Goku-34k-poly-By-CrypticLight
What the model has:
Dragon ball anime face shading
Eye tracking, Visemes, Blinking
Shader: Arc System Shader by: Shamwow and Aerthas Veras
And big thanks to them for making such a wonderful shader
Model is 34k Poly i removed a bunch of uncessessary stuff from the model when i ripped it
How to go to 35k poly limit:
1) Download the vrchat sdk: https://www.vrchat.net/home/download
2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjNc-DMHjX0 set the polygon limit to 35000
Please be respectful and dont rebrand the model and sell it to people
SUCH AS THE FOLLOWING:
- putting on a bunch of shaders and calling it your own model
- putting on prefabs and calling it your own model
- recoloring it and calling it your own model
- calling the model yours
- Just in general ANY small changes you cannot call it your own model unless you actually did something huge that is when you can claim it as your own such as adding new body parts and etc.
And thanks Arc System Works for making such an amazing game and being published by Bandai.
You must be logged in to comment login
hello i was wondering if i can use this model and make something off of a picture i will still credit you for you are the creator of this model itself i was just wondering also if you want to know what the picture is it here
Just letting people know if you want fighterz models they are on Deviant art just type DBFZ but i will say this the guy who makes those fucks them up horribly and has them at like 100k+ polys i just make mine better0 Reply
oh this looks wonderful! Is there any way you could do Piccolo as well0 Reply
All avatars, models, and unity content included in Unitypackages are scanned for malicious and incorrectly configured files.