The README file is breaking the upload process! Please delete it before you try to upload the file!! (I accidentally made it a script instead of a text file, my bad).
If you run into any other issues, double check that all objects have their materials attached and that all the animation controllers are assigned under Playable Layers.
Here's my Harley Quinn model based on the DC show!
Please credit "@HazelMocha"!
I also have an avatar pedestal (mainly meant for VR) available in this world: https://vrchat.com/home/launch?worldId=wrld_cb0e9385-3f6e-4767-815c-539129b586d0
A few notes:
- I have not included VRCHATSDK with this package so remember to download and import it into your project before you use this package: https://docs.vrchat.com/docs/setting-up-the-sdk
- This is my first publicly released model and I'm still fairly new to VRChat model creation, so please be aware that
this model is most likely not as optimized as she could be; please feel free to adjust her to fit your optimization needs! She currently has an optimization rating of "medium"
- I've included Poiyomi shader (downloaded from: https://github.com/poiyomi/PoiyomiToonShader
) with this package as this
model is intended for use with a toon shader. Feel free to use a different shader if you want, but this is what I use.
Harley's materials are already set up to use this shader - if you change shaders, you will most likely need to make adjustments
to get a similar look.
You will also need to adjust the animation transition between her hats as I use a shader fade transition to do this.
- Harley uses the front and back walk cycles from this FFXIV animation pack: https://vrcmods.com/item/7673
- You may notice a few discrepancies in the names of the material slots on the included models - I combined two materials
for optimization at the last minute so this is why.
It still works just fine but don't freak out if the model previews
show a missing texture - just drag any missing materials into the correct material slot on the model (most likely the Accessories material)
- I have not included my face anims with this project but all of her blendshapes should work just fine for creating your own!
If you have any issues getting the model working please leave a comment below and I'll try to get back to you!