Kitsune Tsuki V2 (Lip Sync, 5 Gesture, Eye Track, 18k Polygon)
From the creator of Miko Ayako - https://vrcmods.com/item/2262-Miko-Ooka
Permission for use in vrchat.
This model has been tested highly efficient ensuring it doesn't destroy your performance.
Size - 1.24mb model + 2mb sounds
Polygons - 18115
Dynamic bones - 22
Particles - 2 passive, 4 emote triggered.
Working flawless in full body tracking.
1. Download required additional files:
- Poiyomi shaders: https://vrcmods.com/item/2579-Poiyomi-Master-Shader-V2-1-1
2. Import packages into unity.
3. Import avatar and load scene file named OpenMe, located: Models/Kitsune Tsuki/Kitsune Tsuki.unity.
1. Hand Open: Heheheh (particles) [Shift + F3]
2. Point: Punyuu (shock) [Shift + F4]
3. Handgun: Awoo (suprise) [Shift + F5]
4. RocknRoll: Purr (sleep) [Shift + F6]
5. ThumbsUp: Oooh (happy) [Shift + F7]
Update V2: Fixed missing particle texture and picture, improved idle animation.
Converted for use in VRChat by OneVoltTen (^_^)
If you need help or would like a comissions done contact me via Discord: OneVoltTen#0001
Checkout my other models: https://vrcmods.com/user/OneVoltTen
Why do you have both kitsune and neko tags on this?
A kitsune is a fox, and a neko is a cat learn the difference. I don't want this appearing in search results when I'm looking for something...
I censored the textures 3 version: Base Censor (bit dangerous but better than nsfw), Tape censor (Safer), Anime Shine Censor (It's Culture! owo)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/500143825852039209/558742631492878337/atlas_cencored_Without_tape.png https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/500143825852039209/558742636341755914/atlas_cencored_With_tape.png https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/500143825852039209/558742635385323534/atlas_cencored_Anime.png
@Hoody Did you find the solution to that, i am having the same problem0 Reply